Thursday, June 29, 2017

A GoFundMe: Helping my mother

Okay, folks.  My mother is in a bind and needs some help.  I'm in a real bind myself for the next few weeks, but my bind will recover shortly.  Then I will start to be in a position to help my Mom.  However, I won't be able to help her as much as she needs.  So I am asking, if at all possible, for you all who read my stories and my articles on my blog to contribute.

Well, what does she need?

She needs a septic system and a well dug.

Because she needs this pretty quickly, she set up her own GoFundMe campaign.  

The problem is she is living on a very tight budget and because of unforeseen problems her finances she might have used have been depleted.  If she does not get her well and septic system, she will have to move off the land she has worked so hard to be able to acquire and given her age, she may have to give up on her dream.  A dream I remember her having since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

I had a personal meltdown when I found out my kids were being taken out of the state by their mother and I am not (yet) in a position to help, but will be shortly.  I am rebuilding my life and then I can help her.

If you have any way to help out, please...

No comments: