Monday, August 06, 2007

Blasting an Airline's Performance

I sincerely doubt that any of you are actually managers at US Airways, but on the off hand you are, let me give you a completely honest and heart felt comment:

FUCK YOU.

My wife and daughter had to take a separate flight from me on the trip here to Atlanta. My flight was book via work and they get special discounts. If they'd flown with me it would have cost us twice as much. My wife felt that this was fine for her and Avrora to do, so we bought the cheap tickets that allowed us to arrive as close to simultaneously as possible.

uh.

no.

My wife's flight was due to leave SFO an hour after mine. I was taking all the luggage except a couple things. I had insisted that she take a bag full of food. Our daughter is often hungry when she wants to be and not necssarily when there's a fixed time for eating. Soooo...just in case....OMG that was such the right decision.

You see, they had a connecting flight in Phoenix.

HOWEVER!

Their plane left an hour late from SFO.

ok. SFO, bad shit happens with the weather. Understandable. They missed their connecting flight and the next one wasn't for another three hours. Pisses us off, but that's life.

AND THEN?!

The the flight leaves Phoenix an hour late.

They arrived in Atlanta at 2 AM. With a two year old. When they should have been there no later than 9:30. We still had to go get a rental car. We still had to drive another 20 miles to our hotel. We all crashed at 4 AM.

That's not the worst of it. That was bad enough. That was bad enough we'd not use their airline again. What made it worse was that the customer rep in Phoenix just stated that my wife was at fault for missing her flight because she was late. Ooooooooh. I see. My wife must have jumped out of the plane and grabbed the tires refusing to let go because she didn't want to come to Atlanta. Bullshit.

Fuck you and the engine you got it chopped off in.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER DOLLAR FROM US AGAIN. I HOPE THAT YOU CRASH AND BURN IN BANKRUPTCY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES.


I hope that known of my blog readers make that mistake either.

No comments: