Monday, October 16, 2006

A Small Update

This weekend we mostly we had a quiet time. On Saturday we ran errands. We (finally!) got some new tires on the jeep and did various other lil things. On Sunday, we did more errands and then ate dinner at a friend's house. Wow. Tikva did a fantastic job with the tri-tip. I did get to sneak in watching the second episode of BSG: pretty good, but felt like 1/2 an episode.

Today I came in rather late to work today because I went to the Marin County offices for development and building, the fire marshal, and public works with regards to a lot we have been looking at. I just made an offer on it but its much lower than they were asking. However, there's an enormous amount of work that has to be done to satisify all the parties involve for that lot.

Anyways, I had better get some work done since I came in so late.

No comments: