Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Avrora's at work with me today

She's having far too much fun destroying my office. She was delighted that she saw pictures of herself and her mommy. She's cute-cannoning everyone in sight and be a little cute wonder. Right now she is sitting in my lap as I type this.

The reason that she's here instead of at daycare is because she can't go because she still has a runny nose. They won't let her come with that. GOOD! Our friends' daycare - the one we decided not to send Avrora to - doesn't care if the kids come sick or not. However, since I can't miss any more work and Lyuda can't miss class, that means La Kidda comes with me.

I won't be able to work on the computer room floor much today, but not too many complaints here about that. It's cold down there!

No comments: