Friday, February 03, 2006

Books for this Month

1. Terrestrial Ecosystems Through Time : Evolutionary Paleoecology of Terrestrial Plants and Animals

2. Chavin: And the Origins of the Andean Civilization

3. Catastrophes and Lesser Calamities : The Causes of Mass Extinctions

4. Mass Extinctions and Their Aftermath

5. The Little Ice Age: How Climate Made History, 1300-1850

6. The Olmecs: America's First Civilization

7. Mexico: From the Olmecs to the Aztecs

8. Handbook to Life in Ancient Rome

9. Homeward Bound

That last one is just to finish out the whole Lizard saga. Not because I am uberinterested. The first book I blame on Carlos Yu. He got me ubercurious. Four of those books are for the alternate history that I am writing. We'll see how that turns out. I've made progress there, but its not so easy. The introduction has been plotted out and the general arc of the story with the two other interrupting stories, but it's still a work in progress with baby etc.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you have me curious about the Siberian Curse, so we're even.